expo

James Original

James, Original will be in Booth #511 at the Colorado Springs Women’s Expo With A Cause
Welcome to the Ranch Oasis where you can find delicious Dressing and Dip flavors that are also good for you.
No cheap refined oils, added sugar, artificial preservatives, artificial flavors and unhealthy thickeners. Made with a blend of healthy oils Avocado oil, Coconut oil, Extra Virgin Olive oil, real dairy, A2 Butter milk, and Himalayan Salt. Many of the ingredients in our dressing are also Organic.
We are a local Dressing and Dip maker. We want people to have a better and healthy option of Dressing and Dips. That is why we make it. We care about what we put into our bodies and we also care about what our customers put in their bodies as well.
Our Dressing and Dips are a great source of omega 3s, and omega 9s, with some omega 6s a good source of healthy fats. The 3 oil blends we utilize in our dressing are considered to be three of the most healthy dietary oils. Almost all other Ranch Dressings and dips out there use cheap refined oils that are very bad for you. 90% more ranch dressings use soybean oil or refined canola oil. The other 10% use other vegetable oil that are very high in Omega 6s. to much omega 6 causes inflammation without enough omega 3 which lowers and or offsets inflammation. We believe soybean oil affects people’s hormones and leads to many health complications. The other cheap refined oil are really no better. That’s why we don’t use bad oils in our products, only healthy oils. We also utilize A2 butter milk which is better for people’s digestion. So if you want to compliment your salads and foods instead of pouring something unhealthy on it, then try our Ranch, we know you’ll love it.

https://www.facebook.com/jamesdressingsanddips

Join us at the Expo! Nov. 6-7, 2021 – SAT 10am-5pm, SUN 11am-4pm
Sip, Sample & Share the Fun!
The 16th Annual Colorado Springs Women’s Expo With A Cause is the largest two day event for women in Colorado Springs and will bring together thousands of women to sample and shop their way through 175 booths and enjoy special events on 2 Stages!

Come Early, the First 200 attendees on Sat. & Sun. receive Walgreens Gift Bags!
Enter to win the $3500 Gift Card Sweepstakes!

The Expo is supporting the Prevention of Veteran Suicide, Mt Carmel Behavioral Health and Wellness.
Support the CS Upfront Women Raffle to benefit the prevention of military suicide on Saturday November 6th at 1pm.
We offer free expo admission to women in the military, women veterans and military spouses.

Admission is $7 at the Box Office, Save $2 on Admission Tickets for MyWalgreens Loyalty Card or App users.
SAVE with 2 FOR 1 Admission Postcards available at Area WALGREENS (2 for $7).
Ticket offers cannot be combined.
Admission Tickets Online in advance ($5): https://www.womenslivingexpo.com/colorado-springs-2021/get-tickets/

Expo Location:
Norris Penrose Event Center, 1045 Lower Gold Camp Rd. Colorado Springs, CO
More Info:
https://www.womenslivingexpo.com/colorado-springs-2021/

Share Links
Scroll to top