Terms & Conditions for Exhibiting at the Expo
Defined Terms: (“Event”) means the 2020 Central Arkansas Women’s Expo scheduled for Friday August 14 (“Move-In Date”) Saturday August 15,2020 and Sunday August 16,2020 (“Event Dates”) and Sunday August 16 (“Move-Out Date”) at the Hall of Industry at the Arkansas State Fairgrounds Complex (“Exhibit Facility”). The Event is owned, produced and managed by Donnell Productions. “Organizer” means collectively Donnell Productions (“DP”) its directors, representatives, employees and assigns. “Exhibitor” means collectively the company or person that applied for Exhibit Space and agreed to enter into this Agreement upon acceptance by DP in the manner stated below. “Contract” means the application/contract attached to these terms and conditions. “Agreement” means terms and conditions together with the attached application. “Effective Date” means the date of the latest signature of this Agreement.
Contract/Terms of Agreement: The Contract and Terms of Agreement shall become binding and effective when it has been signed by the Exhibitor.
Assumption of Risks; Releases: Exhibitor expressly assumes all risks associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Exhibitor’s participation or presence at the Event whether caused by negligence, intentional act, accident, act of God or otherwise. It is expressly understood and agreed by the Exhibitor that no claim of any kind against Organizer for loss, damage, theft or destruction of goods or exhibit; nor any injury that may occur to himself or his employees while at the Event;
Indemnification: It is expressly understood and agreed by the Exhibitor that no claim of any kind against Organizer for loss, damage, theft or destruction of goods or exhibit; nor any injury that may occur to himself or his employees while at the show. The Exhibitor shall indemnify, defend (with legal counsel satisfactory to DP) and hold Organizer and the Exhibit Facility harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions, costs, damages and expenses arising out of or relating to the custody, possession, operation, maintenance or control of leased space by Exhibitors participation or presence in the Event. The Exhibitor shall be solely responsible to his own agents and employees and to all third persons , including invitees and the public for all claims, liabilities, actions, costs, damages and expenses arising out of or relating to the custody, possession, operation, maintenance or control of leased space or exhibit. Exhibitor is also held responsible for agents and employees performing on Event Stages.
Limitation of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ORGANIZER OR THE EXHIBIT FACILITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR AND INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THATSOEVER FOR ANY OF THEIR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, WHETHER OR NOT APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES.
ORGANIZER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE NUMBER OF PERSONS WHO WILL ATTEND THE EVENT.
EXPO REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Exhibit booths must be staffed and fully operational during published Public Expo hours.
2. Exhibitors must wear badges to gain entry and on the floor during Expo hours.
3. Exhibits that include sound equipment or audio/visual equipment must be arranged so the noise level does not disrupt the activities of neighboring exhibitors. DP reserves the right to lower all sound equipment.
4. Exhibit space must be large enough to contain a reasonable audience for in-booth demonstrations.
5. Only services and products approved on your “Contract for Exhibit Space” may be displayed or sold in your booth.
6. Promotional materials may not be distributed outside your space.
7. Lighting should be directed to the inner confines of the booth space and should not project onto other exhibits or expo aisles.
8. The sale, sampling or distribution of food for consumption on the premises must be approved by DP and licenses or permits required by the Health Department obtained by the Exhibitor.
9. Companies using products or services of a non-exhibiting company in a stage presentation must have written approval from DP.
10. All exposed parts of displays must be finished so they do not present an unsightly appearance when viewed from adjoining booths or aisles. Side walls taller than the 3’ side drape of exhibit booths may not extend past 5’ from back drape.
11. Signs in booths will not be permitted to extend above their 8’ backdrape. Signs in island showcases will not be permitted to extend more than 16’ above the floor.
12. Exhibitors may not share booth space without the written approval of DP.
13. Exhibit space should be kept in good order with storage boxes placed under tables or in designated storage areas.
14. Helium balloons can only be used when they are permanently affixed to the physical booth display. Helium tanks must be stored in an approved stand.
15. Fire regulations prohibit the use of sterno or an open flame including candles.
16. Any booth cooking with an appliance or food warming device must be equipped with at least one 20BC fire extinguisher- No LP gas, bottled gas or bottled gas tanks are permitted in the building.
17. Electrical wiring and displays must conform to the National Electrical Code safety rules.
18. Any display vehicles must have less than ¼ tank of gas, at least one battery cable disconnected from each set of batteries, and the gas tank sealed or locked. A set of keys need to be given to Show Management.
19. Dismantling of your booth prior to the close of the Expo will result in a $100 fine.
20. Exhibitor does indemnify and hold harmless Organizer against any and all claims as may be asserted against it.