The Central Arkansas Women’s Expo supports women by showcasing their talents and achievements. This year we are featuring local female Chefs on our Southern Bath & Kitchen Chef’s Stage.
Throughout the weekend the Women’s Expo will bring to light the talented women chefs in Central Arkansas who will add flavor to the Chef’s stage. They will share their recipes, tips, stories, and of course – their specialty dishes!
WHEN WOMEN SUPPORT EACH OTHER, INCREDIBLE THINGS HAPPEN!
SATURDAY AUGUST 19
- 11:00AM – CHEF TORI TISDALE-MOREHART AY Magazine Best Caterer 2023 Traditional Holiday Meal
- 12:00 PM – KELLI MARKS PASTRY CHEF & AUTHOR of “EASY ONE-Bowl Baking” Buffalo Chicken Cheese Bread
- 1:00PM – CHEF KIARA FORD Jerk Salmon & Cheesy Grits With a Caribbean Cream Sauce
- 2:00PM – CHEF GABRIELLE WILKERSON Vegan Southwest Egg Roll, Mango Salsa & Avocado Ranch
- 3:00 PM – LABOR DAY CUPCAKE CONTEST – WINNER RECEIVES $100 Judges: Pastry Chefs Kelli Marks & Ibette Hernandez
SUNDAY AUGUST 20
- 12:00PM CHEF GABRIELLE WILKERSON, Fresh Garlic Butter Alfredo with Chopped Asparagus
- 1:00PM CHEF KIARA FORD, Smothered Cabbage With Sausage
- 2:00PM CHEF TORI TISDALE-MOREHART AY Magazine Best Caterer 2023, Lemon Penne Pasta With Chicken
- 3:00PM KELLI MARKS PASTRY CHEF & AUTHOR of “EASY ONE-Bowl Baking”, Cupcakes For Everyone
Featured Chef – Chef Kelli Marks
Chef Kelli Marks has been a bakery owner, restaurant co-owner and private chef creating more than 500 wedding cakes. Focusing on the next generation, chef Kelli is currently teaching baking and pastry at UAPTC.
Chef Kelli Marks cookbook “Easy One Bowl Baking: No-fuss Recipes For Sweet and Savory Baked Goods” will be on sale at her Book-Signing immediately following her stage presentation.
GET EXPO TICKETS
Tickets available at our Box Office on Expo Days!
$7 Admission ($5 w/coupon or advance tickets)
Kids 12 & under are free. Free Parking!
Arkansas State Fair Complex
2600 Howard Street
Little Rock, AR 72206
EXPO DAY and TIME
Dates: AUG 19-20, 2023
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 11am to 4pm